Terms & Conditions
- The supplier of goods under your order is Project 82 Pty Ltd whose registered address of business trading is 82 Fitzroy Street Surry Hills NSW 2010. ACN 701 4677 9893
- When you place an order for goods with us, a contract will be formed when you receive a copy of your email confirmation of order. If you place an order by telephone, a contract will be formed once you receive an order confirmation.
- To amend or cancel your order, you must contact us immediately as any changes may delay the delivery of your order. To cancel your order in any part, please see ORDER CANCELLATIONS clause below.
- If you purchase the same goods from us in two or more orders, we cannot guarantee that the goods supplied will be from the same batch and will be an exact colour match
Your Project 82 Account Registration
- Registering as an account holder to Project 82 website gives members access to news, special offers and discounts when applicable.
- Your account contains all of your order history, delivery details, email preferences and other information can be seen and updated by signing in with username and password.
- It is the responsibility of the account holder to maintain and update all personal information and passwords.
- We do not accept payments online and will not ask for credit card details over the internet.
Price and Payment
- Prices displayed are in AUD and include GST, but not delivery. All pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Once you’ve requested a quotation, Project 82 will reply to you with a full cost breakdown outlining all costs and status of stock.
- Once agreed, this quotation will be turned into an order. An invoice for goods will be sent via email. Payment of invoice can be made via bank transfer, PayPal or credit card either in-store or via telephone.
- You must pay for the goods in full (including delivery charges) at the time of placing your order, and goods will not be dispatched without payment in full.
Order Cancellations and Refunds
- An order may be cancelled within 24 hours of order placement.
- A full refund may be offered on floor stock goods taken from our Surry Hills retail store, less any delivery / shipping charges.
- Goods which have been ordered in specifically from a third party supplier may not be returned.
- Discontinued floor stock sales are final with no returns.
- Items which are made-to-order may not be refunded or cancelled.
Delivery, Freight and Installation
- Furniture and oversized products often require a 2-man delivery service that is determined by the size of the delivery. We recommend professional freight companies that are suitable for deliveries to your location and will act as your agent in this capacity.
- Additional delivery charges may be applied in any of the following circumstances occur:
- If you change the address where goods are to be delivered at early notice,
- If you fail to tell us about any special factors with the delivery,
- If the goods need to be redelivered because of access problems (eg. Lift entries being too small for items to fit, small door frames, narrow passage ways, steps etc.),
- If the goods need to be redelivered to the address as there was no-one at the delivery address to receive good at prearranged time.
- Most of our products are delivered packaged. We do offer a ‘unpack and placement’ service upon request. Please contact us for a quotation.
- At the time of your order placement, we will provide you with an estimated delivery timescale. You will be notified by the freight company once the order is ready for dispatch and will be able to coordinate appropriate timing at this point.
- Some large items are supplied flat packed and will require assembly. We can offer an installation service, charged at an hourly rate. Please contact us for details on this service.
If you need to inform us of any special factors regarding your delivery after you have placed and confirmed your order, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Our products are backed by individual manufacturer warranties and these vary with each supplier. Please contact us if you need information regarding a particular item.
- Please notify us of obvious defects that are apparent on first inspection of the goods. This must be done along with photographic evidence within 48 hours of receipt of goods. You can either email us email@example.com or by telephone 02 9360 1471.
- Where defective goods are exchanged, you must allow us to collect the goods from you. Please also note that you may have to wait for replacement goods that are non-stock items or made to order.
- When we are satisfied that the goods are faulty, you’ll be offered a replacement or full refund of your order.