Delivery, Freight and Installation
1. Furniture and oversized products often require a two-man delivery service that is determined by the size of the delivery. We recommend professional freight companies that are suitable for deliveries to your location and will act as your agent in this capacity.
2. Additional delivery charges may be applied if any of the following circumstances occur:
a) If you change the address where goods are to be delivered at early notice.
b) If you fail to tell us about any special factors regarding the delivery.
c) If the goods need to be redelivered because of access problems (eg. lift entries being too small for items to fit, small door-frames, narrow passage ways, steps etc.).
d) If the goods need to be redelivered to the address as there was no one at the delivery address to receive goods at the prearranged time.
3. If you need to inform us of any special factors regarding your delivery after you have placed and confirmed your order, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Most of our products are delivered packaged. We do offer an ‘unpack and placement’ service upon request. Please contact us for a quotation.
5. At the time of your order placement, we will provide you with an estimated delivery timescale. You will be notified by the freight company once the order is ready for dispatch and will be able to coordinate appropriate timing at this point.
6. Some large items are supplied flat-packed and will require assembly. We can offer an installation service, charged at an hourly rate. Please contact us for details on this service.